The mission of PAR is to prevent sexual violence and its consequences, and to provide essential services to victims and survivors.
Creating a South Carolina where sexual violence is not tolerated.
- No one deserves to be a victim of sexual violence
- All victims and survivors should be treated by everyone with dignity, compassion, and respect
- Survivors’ voices, needs, and decisions drive the work of PAR
- PAR supports survivors’ rights to justice, safety, privacy, and autonomy
- All victims and survivors have the right to comprehensive and effective services, support, and information
- Perpetrators of sexual violence must be held accountable
- Strong partnerships, public education, and awareness are essential to prevent sexual violence and its devastating impact on victims, families, and communities